RESIDENTIAL LIMITED 20 YEAR WARRANTY
BAYSTONE warrants to the residential owner of the original installation that BAYSTONE quartz surfacing, when fabricated and installed by a BAYSTONE Certified Fabricator/Installer, shall be free of manufacturing/material defects. The option to repair or replace is at the sole discretion of BAYSTONE.
BAYSTONE makes no express or implied warranty including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or from any other course of dealing or trade usage regarding the product. No warranty whatsoever is made regarding materials produced or provided by other manufacturers.
BAYSTONE’s sole responsibility and liability under this warranty shall be to repair or to replace at BAYSTONE’s sole option if the products are shown to be defective during the warranty period. The original owner must provide BAYSTONE with prompt notice of any alleged defect. BAYSTONE or its authorized agents must be permitted to inspect the product and to follow the warranty procedures. All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this warranty shall be made by BAYSTONE and shall be final and binding on all parties. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor, fabricator, or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of BAYSTONE with respect to BAYSTONE surfacing products.
In the event of defects covered under this warranty, BAYSTONE shall have the sole discretion whether to repair or replace BAYSTONE quartz material (not including the cost of installation and/or fabrication). Without derogating from the aforementioned information, replacement of defective BAYSTONE quartz slab will be subject to inventory constraints. In addition, the replaced slab may not be the same as the defective slab.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
● This warranty does not apply to any BAYSTONE material or service that has not been paid for.
● This warranty does not apply to commercial uses of BAYSTONE materials. Commercial uses include but are not limited to use in commercial buildings such as retail stores, offices, hotels, or apartment rental or lease.
● Any scratch. BAYSTONE quartz surfacing is highly scratch resistant but not scratch proof. Proper care should be taken including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
● Any improper use and abuse including but not limited to damage from heat, physical or chemical abuse, or damage from improper care and maintenance.
● Any crack caused by an external force or interaction, including but not limited to, uneven cabinets or floors, structural movements, thermal shock from the uses of crock pots, skillets or other heat items placed directly on BAYSTONE surfacing.
● Any flooring uses or outdoor applications.
● Any chips or any other excessive impact damage.
● Any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication and were not avoided during fabrication, or any damage caused by the installation of plumbing/electrical/tile/cabinets/flooring etc., or any seam appearance.
● Any material reduced thickness or removed BAYSTONE information on the back of each slab.
● Any variation in size, color, shape or distribution of patterns and background tone.
BAYSTONE is not liable for any labor, loss, expense, or damage, because of the installation/replacement/removal of BAYSTONE materials. Under no circumstances shall BAYSTONE be liable for indirect, punitive, consequential, special or any other similar damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption or any other loss.
BAYSTONE is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural/engineering design, structural movement, accidents or acts of vandalism.
BAYSTONE shall not be responsible either in contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.