Eastbay Trading (Canada) Ltd. offers a genuine 30-year limited warranty from the original date of installation for all BAYSTONE quartz against material that fails due to manufacturing defects.
What this limited 30-year warranty covers
· This warranty applies only to BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products purchased at Eastbay Trading (Canada) Ltd. and installed by a BAYSTONE certified fabricator.
· This warranty applies only to BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products purchased by the original owner and permanently installed in a single family or commercial building.
· This warranty applies only to BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products that have been maintained according to BAYSTONE Care & Maintenance guidelines.
· Following installation, you must register your product within thirty (30) days to activate your warranty. Complete the online warranty registration form at http:// www.baystonecanada.com/warranty/, If no record of your warranty is on file, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of your original receipt or invoice showing the name of the Owner and Certified BAYSTONE Fabricator. Upon receipt of this original documentation BAYSTONE will fully honor this warranty. You must agree to cooperate with BAYSTONE or its authorized agents in the inspection of the product and assist us in efforts to perform our obligations under this warranty.
What this limited 30-year warranty DOES NOT cover
· BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products and services HAVEN’T been paid in full.
· Promotional, discontinued, and special-order materials are NOT covered.
· Any loss or damage because of the installation of BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products.
· BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products used by outdoor and flooring purpose.
· Any scratch, improper use, and abuse. These include but not limit to heat lamp, physical and chemical cleaners that are not supposed to clean the quartz stains. BAYSTONE quartz is an extremely durable material and is scratch resistant but not scratch proof. Reasonable care should be taken including the use of a cutting board.
· Any visible defect by chips and other excessive impact damage at the time of fabrication and installation.
· Additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the BAYSTONE quartz surfacing materials.
· Small irregular “spots” or “blemishes” relative to the matrix of the colour. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
· If the products were moved to another residence from its original installation.
· BAYSTONE color samples provided to designer, fabricators, architects, dealers and consumers are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed.
· BAYSTONE materials contain important information on the back of each slab. Removing of this product information shall void the warranty.
· Routine maintenance and minor conditions such as surface stains and water spots that may be corrected by following the techniques specified in the Use & Maintenance Guide are not covered.
· labour to remove, fabricate or reinstall BAYSTONE, or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
Care & Maintenance
· Clean all spills and stains immediately.
· Clean routinely with a soft rag and mild detergent make sure this detergent is non-bleach and non-abrasive
· Avoid using knives directly on the quartz surface.
· Place a hot pad below hot pans, crock pots and electric skillets.
· Avoid pressure or force on your countertop, as it can chip the stone.
· Use a degreasing cleanser to clean off grease, rinse immediately after cleaning
· Avoid cleaning with highly acidic or alkaline cleaners