Eastbay Trading (Canada) Ltd. offers a genuine 30-year limited warranty from the original date of installation for all BAYSTONE quartz against material that fails due to manufacturing defects.
What this limited 30-year warranty covers
• This warranty applies only to BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products purchased at Eastbay Trading (Canada) Ltd. and installed by a BAYSTONE certified fabricator.
• This warranty applies only to BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products purchased by the original owner and permanently installed in a single family or commercial building.
• This warranty applies only to BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products that have been maintained according to BAYSTONE Care & Maintenance guidelines.
What this limited 30-year warranty DOES NOT cover
• BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products and services HAVEN’T been paid for in full.
• Any loss or damage because of the installation of BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products.
• BAYSTONE quartz surfacing products used by outdoor and flooring purpose.
• Any scratch, improper use and abuse. These include but not limit to heat lamp, physical and chemical cleaners that are not supposed to clean the quartz stains.
• Any visible defect by chips and other excessive impact damage at the time of fabrication and installation.
• Additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the Baystone quartz surfacing materials covered under this warranty.
• Small irregular “spots” or “blemishes” relative to the matrix of the colour. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
• If the products were moved to another residence from its original installation.
Care & Maintenance
• Clean all spills and stains immediately.
• Clean routinely with a soft rag and mild detergent make sure this detergent is
non-bleach and non-abrasive
• Avoid using knives directly on the quartz surface.
• Place a hot pad below hot pans, crock pots and electric skillets.
• Avoid pressure or force on your countertop, as it can chip the stone.
• Use a degreasing cleanser to clean off grease, rinse immediately after cleaning
• Avoid cleaning with highly acidic or alkaline cleaners